If a guy broke up with me but changes his mind, will he reach out to me?

I dated this guy for about two months and he was really into me. He asked me to be his girlfriend after our third date and things were going well. After about two months i noticed things were not right and saw he was back on the dating site again. When we talked about it he said he really likes me and saw us together long term but he was unsure. He told me we can get back together and see. But I told him I don't want to stay together if he is unsure and I am willing to work out any issues but he has to want to stay together. We broke up and I cut off all contact. I still miss him and think about him hoping he will change his mind. Its been a month.

I haven't heard from him at all but I was wondering if he does change his mind would he reach out to me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• He's gone sweety. I'm sorry but if he wasn't feeling it, it wasn't going to be good for you either. Hang in there and look for comfort somewhere other than him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Let him go. So basically what he was planning on doing is keep you until he still tests the waters to see if anything else comes up. If he was that into you he wouldn't let you go. Have you ever heard of "things happen for a reason?" Trust me honey- just give yourself time and you will find someone else who will love you and make your their priority. This relationship would have left you brokenhearted later-when it's harder to let go.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes