If a guy broke up with me but changes his mind, will he reach out to me?

I dated this guy for about two months and he was really into me. He asked me to be his girlfriend after our third date and things were going well. After about two months i noticed things were not right and saw he was back on the dating site again. When we talked about it he said he really likes me and saw us together long term but he was unsure. He told me we can get back together and see. But I told him I don't want to stay together if he is unsure and I am willing to work out any issues but he has to want to stay together. We broke up and I cut off all contact. I still miss him and think about him hoping he will change his mind. Its been a month.

I haven't heard from him at all but I was wondering if he does change his mind would he reach out to me?

11