How can I let my ex know I DONT wanna speak to him?

Broke it off with this guy and he continues to talk to me and all of my friends no matter how many times I tell him to stop!! How can I get him to stop without being a major bitch?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• just do no contact. he will get the point. and its not a bitch move, its necessary at times.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dude, lol, I do! I've been ignoring him for like 3 weeks, but he still txts me, msges me on FB, and comes around me. I swear it's like stalking almost.

• just keep at it! and then if it keeps going on for like 2 months then you reserve the right to block him.

Most Helpful Girl

• argh i know that feeling, the exact same thing is happening to me now >.<

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE