How can I let my ex know I DONT wanna speak to him?

Broke it off with this guy and he continues to talk to me and all of my friends no matter how many times I tell him to stop!! How can I get him to stop without being a major bitch?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• just do no contact. he will get the point. and its not a bitch move, its necessary at times.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Dude, lol, I do! I've been ignoring him for like 3 weeks, but he still txts me, msges me on FB, and comes around me. I swear it's like stalking almost.

• just keep at it! and then if it keeps going on for like 2 months then you reserve the right to block him.

Most Helpful Girl

• argh i know that feeling, the exact same thing is happening to me now >.<

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• To be honest if he isn't taking the hint from you asking him to stop then being a major bitch maybe the only way to get rid of him!

He might even be thinking because your not being a complete bitch to him he may be thinking that you aren't that serious about getting rid of him so I know its tough but sometimes you gotta be a bitch to let people realise you being serious!

0|0
    0|0
  • He already thinks your a bitch probably. So don't feel shy or inferior to the fact that him harassing you is causing you mental anguish enough to post this online.

Dont ever respond, let it go on for however (days, weeks, months) when it gets to a point of harassment, i think thats self explanatory to simply block him

0|0
    0|0
  • This woman I kept close, she would just not reply or respond on whatever I would do, even keeping doors closed, keeping me outside, soaked because the rain didn`t have any mercy neither ;-) so after a while, you just stop bugging the other person, you, the girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and if you would want to reply anyway, keep it on a professional level, like advising him to read some kind of article or something on the subject to ease his mind, be like a adviser and not that ex girlfriend who keeps to herself and leaves him by his lonesome ;-)

• Sorry but odds are he's gonna feel like you're being a bitch. depends how long its been but if he's sent you like I don't know maybe 12 texts and he won't get the message you need to respond leave me alone then you gotta go for the block

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Next time he talks to you. Say you don't want to talk to him anymore and tell him why

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes