Guys please help me out?

So I met up with my ex boyfriend the other night. We decided to go for drinks and talk and catch up. We needed up hanging out and talking at this bar for about 3 hours. We were talking about old memories together, laughed and had a really good talk. He asked about me and some personal things I've been dealing with and was always looking me in the eye and smiling and was leaning towards me across the table near the end of the night. He paid for my drink and walked me back home and gave me a hug goodnight. We text each other pretty much everyday and flirt, but we haven't spoken at all yesterday or today. Do you think my ex wants to get back together based on this or do you think he's just thinking things through? Also we were together for a total of 7 months (or the entire first year of university) and then broke up at the end of the year because we would be long distance and trying to see each other over the summer would be too difficult. We ended up talking almost the entire summer (or the line of communication was always open between us). When we broke up he also cried very hard (more than i did) so it was clearly very emotional for him and for me. Guys opinions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It couldn't be more clear if it had to be that there is still something here between you two. WHAT that is, you both will have to find out. Talk to him. Worst case scenario he just wants to be friends, but I highly doubt that will be the case.

0|0
    0|0
    • do you think I should be worried about him not talking to me since monday?

• Show All
    • so i messaged him last night, but it was just conversation about how his week was. he sent me maybe 4 messages, and they were all kinda neutral or impersonal so I don't know what to do. and he hasn't talked to me today so i'm thinking I should just give him some space for a bit? what do u think?

• Totally, yes, absolutely. That's it, follow your instincts. Give him space. Let him call on you now.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes