My gf ditch me as I am loyal to her?

My gf ditch me I don't know the reason till now bt. i was faithful to her and i make myself a robot to her what she said i will but y its necessary dat if one s loyal to u then the other one will ditch u wether its a boy or girl.
Updates:
My gf ditch me I don't know the reason till now bt. i was faithful to her and i make myself a robot to her what she said i will but y its necessary dat if one s loyal to u then the other one will ditch u wether its a boy or girl.
Yeah we have good times too bt. she said i need some time to cntinue with a relationship but. it passed around 6 months for our relationship i said ok take your time and its almost 2 months she never call back or never contact me and i tried all

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Give some more background information about your situation with you and her. Based on what you have stated already, I can't put together an answer that will be satisfying enough.

There could have been more indirect things that could have been happening with her, that she either didn't share with you, or you just didn't seem to notice/ask the right questions.

Was there anything that you could have thought could be a possibility as to why she left you? Did she breakup with you, or did she walk out the door and never show back up?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Your a matt for her to walk over, your predictable and not challenging, your boring her and she will not waste her time any longer. You won't bring affection nor will you ever. These things are what guys need to know.

STOP BEING A NICE GUY, but be therefor a GOOD GUY.

1|1
    0|0
    • Exactly, no one wants a push over. Not even a guy (if they weren't raised a certain way). The only women that I have met who like pushovers are gold-diggers and women who have passed their sexual plateau and just wish for some company.
      You can't revolve your life around someone that is creepy and very stressful.
      I am not saying to be a jerk but you can't be her lap dog either.
      She wants a boyfriend not a pet.
      Let her go, build yourself up. Realize your worth. Then hop back in the game once you discover what YOU want or yourself and stick to it. Have an opinion, have goals, dreams and desires.
      Hope this helps.
      (ps my bf is kind of a pushover and I am no happy about it)

• Usually it takes between one and 3 years before a woman begins to despise you. She's saved you some time by doing it in 6 months.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes