My gf ditch me as I am loyal to her?

My gf ditch me I don't know the reason till now bt. i was faithful to her and i make myself a robot to her what she said i will but y its necessary dat if one s loyal to u then the other one will ditch u wether its a boy or girl.
Yeah we have good times too bt. she said i need some time to cntinue with a relationship but. it passed around 6 months for our relationship i said ok take your time and its almost 2 months she never call back or never contact me and i tried all

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Give some more background information about your situation with you and her. Based on what you have stated already, I can't put together an answer that will be satisfying enough.

There could have been more indirect things that could have been happening with her, that she either didn't share with you, or you just didn't seem to notice/ask the right questions.

Was there anything that you could have thought could be a possibility as to why she left you? Did she breakup with you, or did she walk out the door and never show back up?