I'm so sad right now?

I miss him so much its been a couple weeks since we talked... It sucks to meet someone you have an amazing connection with only for them to disappear.. I'm so hurt if he does come back around I don't think I'll be able to give him another chance to be my friend. He did it once I know he'll do it again. It's so hard to trust a person like that ):

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have been abused emotionally and maybe even physically. You also will repeat this behavior all your life and be attracted to men that abandon you or treat you like shit.

2|0
    1|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • :( Not all men are jerks

• Show All
    • Please do my friend. Live like every day is your last and smile for being you.

• Thank you girl and please try to surround yourself with happy people. You deserve happiness.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I am sorry that you are hurting right now, and I am sure you don't deserve to be treated like this at all. If he disappears for no reason then maybe he doesn't care enough about you. You need someone to take of your needs and that cares about you as much as you do them. You should break it off with this guy if this is a normal thing for him to do. Best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • And if I do continue to be his friend I won't be able to trust him fully ):

• Show All
    • *If* and when he contacts me

• No don't ignore him you need to take this situation head on and be strong. If and when he contacts you again you need to tell him that you don't appreciate what he is doing and that he is hurting you by doing so. You cannot expect a situation like this to just resolve itself without your involvement. You need to face the problem and express how you feel with him let him know what you think, and tell him if he is going to continue to do this to you then you are not going to be with him

• It sucks to meet someone you have an amazing connection with only for them to disappear..

I can feel you right there Sister! And you know what even hurts more? If he or she tells you at the end of it all that you might have felt a connection but they didn`t, it happend to me... but body language and subtle messages in between it all reveals a lot more than only words from the mouth. But some people to say a lot just to get rid of you anyway.

I felt a strong connection and she confirmed it after all by saying and showing but... when one mistake was made on my behalf, I had to be dumped asap...

So how do you feel at this point? Do you think it would be ok for him to start contacting you again or you prefer to put an end to it all even if he would do so?

0|0
    0|0
    • At this point I don't care anymore. I don't want someone in my life who makese feel sad...

• *Me*

• I have never felt this before

0|0
    0|0
    • Felt what before?

• The sense of abandonment you're feeling

• Well, what did he do, to hurt your trust. Guys are allowed to have other girl "friends", right?

0|0
    0|0
    • I just want to talk to him and he's not around for me to do so): Also, he's someone I can talk to about anything and not feel judged and I can be myself around him.., No pretending ):

• Show All
    • Well, he's got to ask himself, is it moral, to be friends with two girls at once. That's a question he'd have to ask himself, and I can't answer for him or you. Me, personally, I think that being friends with the opposite sex, is situational. Like, I'm questioning myself on my own dilemna, which you probably don't care about anyway. Why should you care about me. I'm just some random dude on some random site

• Aw): I'm so sorry and I hope things get better for you.

What Girls Said 4

• Many of today's toms are sporadic and unpredictable and grow cold duck feet when feeling scared and cornered and quickly 'Disappear' into the murky waters from which they came from. This bird is no exception to my golden goose rule. His silence is not so golden and with him having this badly behaved boyish behavior, you really never Can------Trust a person like that.
    He is not ready nor raring for a Real relationship, sweetie. He feels he is not prepared to be a birds of a feather with anyone right now and whenever he would feel the coast is clear, dear, to come back out of the water, it would go Dead in the water because he would be feeling trapped in your friendship that feels like it is going More down this rocky road.
    Keep him at arm's length, he is in your harm's way and with this problem child pattern that most likely will always be a full circle, you will never get anywhere with even 'Another chance To--------Be my friend.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • If he left the first time... It obviously means he didn't like you. Hence: there won't be a second time. It's better that way 😁 same thing happened to me but Were better off like that. We need someone who will be around for good and know how to value us. 👍👌

1|0
    0|1
    • Yeah. We're not dating or anything just friends. He's a really great friend too and I genuinely miss him

• Yeah it sucks. I know exactly how it feels. Yet, I realized that if they CARED they wouldn't let you go through this situation.

• Aw:( things will get better just get him out of your life. He doesn't seem like he is doing you any good.

1|1
    0|0
  • same thing happened to me except.. he went for my best friend and now they are dating and i was blamed for txts that i had nothing to do with and now if i want to get into a college it will say that i cyberbullied.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes