I'm so sad right now?

I miss him so much its been a couple weeks since we talked... It sucks to meet someone you have an amazing connection with only for them to disappear.. I'm so hurt if he does come back around I don't think I'll be able to give him another chance to be my friend. He did it once I know he'll do it again. It's so hard to trust a person like that ):

45

Most Helpful Guy

• You have been abused emotionally and maybe even physically. You also will repeat this behavior all your life and be attracted to men that abandon you or treat you like shit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • :( Not all men are jerks

• Please do my friend. Live like every day is your last and smile for being you.

• Thank you girl and please try to surround yourself with happy people. You deserve happiness.