Am begging for some advice!!?

Boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago to focus on a business project with his best friend whom I've only met a few times. He in fact was telling the truth. There isn't another woman and he has reassured me of this. He also says he still has a lot of feelings for me and loves me.

I begged him to give us a chance and he refused. He saic he wants to be with me just not right now. He kind of gave me the cold shoulder at first by not replying to my texts or answering my calls. I let it be. I obviously confronted him about this and he couldnt give me much of an answer. I know he's not cheating.

Lately, weve been talking again and when I see him he kisses me, holds me tight, and you can feel the love. We love cuddling and he always snuggles me close. We also playfully wrestle eachother. Never fight or argue which is why I couldnt believe it ended. Although we did have our rough patch in the beginning.

Anyways, after been seeing him a little more lately, today I finally hungout with him and his best friend/business partner for a little bit. He even asked me to hangout with them more. But to my surprise, he was finally showing me the affection we once had.. and in front of his friend!! He kissed me more than once, hugged me tightly, and blew me a kiss. He hasn't showed much affection since the breakup but he seemed happy and wasn't afraid to show his love especially with a guy friend.

What do you think this could mean? I love him. Do you think hell want me back?

I've gone through his phone, talked to his family, and talked to him. he's reassured me that there is no other girl. he's not like that anyways.

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Well obviously he cares about you and wants to show that to his friend. So what I would do right now is enjoy it. Have fun, who cares about a title he told you how he feels and he is showing you how he feels. You have the answers right in front of you. Eventually you can bring up the subject of what you both are but for right now enjoy each others company. You can even wait for him to bring up the topic too. But it seems as though he has changed his mind.