Am begging for some advice!!?

Boyfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago to focus on a business project with his best friend whom I've only met a few times. He in fact was telling the truth. There isn't another woman and he has reassured me of this. He also says he still has a lot of feelings for me and loves me.

I begged him to give us a chance and he refused. He saic he wants to be with me just not right now. He kind of gave me the cold shoulder at first by not replying to my texts or answering my calls. I let it be. I obviously confronted him about this and he couldnt give me much of an answer. I know he's not cheating.

Lately, weve been talking again and when I see him he kisses me, holds me tight, and you can feel the love. We love cuddling and he always snuggles me close. We also playfully wrestle eachother. Never fight or argue which is why I couldnt believe it ended. Although we did have our rough patch in the beginning.

Anyways, after been seeing him a little more lately, today I finally hungout with him and his best friend/business partner for a little bit. He even asked me to hangout with them more. But to my surprise, he was finally showing me the affection we once had.. and in front of his friend!! He kissed me more than once, hugged me tightly, and blew me a kiss. He hasn't showed much affection since the breakup but he seemed happy and wasn't afraid to show his love especially with a guy friend.

What do you think this could mean? I love him. Do you think hell want me back?

Updates:
I've gone through his phone, talked to his family, and talked to him. he's reassured me that there is no other girl. he's not like that anyways.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well obviously he cares about you and wants to show that to his friend. So what I would do right now is enjoy it. Have fun, who cares about a title he told you how he feels and he is showing you how he feels. You have the answers right in front of you. Eventually you can bring up the subject of what you both are but for right now enjoy each others company. You can even wait for him to bring up the topic too. But it seems as though he has changed his mind.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Women interfere with business plans. My girl is second priority at the moment because I am working on something too. We discussed it however and she is happy to stay with me until I get going. I do know a girl deserves only the most attention from her partner, but sometimes a man needs to do these things to be successful.

1|0
    0|0
  • If anything it's worth a try to ge together back with him, just ask him what he thinks and if he wants to give it another try

1|0
    0|0
  • you are getting stringed along. if he wanted you he would have you.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't know he is cheating and he is a liar. Move on and find someone with loyalty.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they Can't and Don't Make up and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And many times over, when an "EX" Marks his X Still in your soft spot that may not have motive nor want an opportunity to talk right away, for they need time to think, time for their own space and in their own Time-----May come back Missing the kissing.
    I believe this is just what the doctor ordered, sweetie, and with him coming back full circle with a vengeance may be just the ticket for a reconciliation. However, with all the affection and attention, you both need to sit down and have along talk, should he start in with another important factor that you may have missed along the Way----A friends with benefit factor. Many times this is suggested when couples don't want to jump right back into the saddle right away. And although everything seems smooth sailing on one end, there may be a smoking gun on another end that needs to be fired out and------Found out.
    Find out where you stand when the smoke clears, dear.
    Good luck. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • The cold hard truth, if there was another girl he wouldn't tell you about her. Also, since y'all are technically not together, then he wouldn't consider it cheating.
    But on the bright side, Hopefully he's not messing with another girl and if you trust him you shouldn't worry about it. And he definitely wants to get back with you.
    I broke up with my boyfriend of 3 years for college, but I still want to be with him. It was hard doing the long distance thing, but we still act like a couple when we're together. We just do not have the label. However, next year when we go to the same college, or even during the summer, I plan on being with him again. So do not lose hope, he still wants to be with you. Just give it time.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes