Is he right? Or he is pushing it?

My boyfriend is so jealous because i took a picture with my classmate using the duck face thing so he started yelling and cursing and saying that i disrespected him in public so we started fighting and ended by breaking up but now he is saying that he is going to give me one more chance to prove im right because he doesn't want to loose our relatioship so what do you think i should do

34

Most Helpful Guy

• you can always go back, and get yelled at and broken up with again over another matter. or you can tell him to take his insecure self somewhere else. if all you did was take a pic with a friend and that was enough for him to initiate a break up, what will happen when something else comes along? what if you hug a male classmate and he sees you, then what? another break up?
    he is showing serious signs of insecurity and because of this lack of confidence, instead of talking things out, he is using breaking up to "teach you a lesson". you don't need an on and off relationship, especially not with someone who can break a whole relationship because of a picture. thats just sad.

What Guys Said 3

• He is insecure, controlling of you and overly sensitive of how others perceive him. Not mention he is extremely disrespectful to you. Move on, and up.

• Seems like a silly thing to break up over. Doesn't indicate that your relationship was that strong to begin with.

• Tell him to go fuck himself and move on.

What Girls Said 3

• I think he is pushing it way too far! It is a picture. Just a photograph. I don't see why he would get so mad over that especially if it had the duck face! I would tell him honestly that he had no right to get mad about that nor did you disrespect him. I think you should talk to him about his jealousy issues because he if he got that mad over something this small, it may not be good for you to be in that situation. The jealously may only get worse and potentially could lead to him accusing you of cheating all the time.

• I don't think you should take his offer.

• Your BF's an asshole. NEXT.