Is my ex bf ever coming back or not?

Okay. Let me start here. My ex bf and i where dating for 4 months. He hired me at my old job. And was always very flirty with me. I didn't pay much attention cause he had a gf. But always tried to catch my attention. He moved to another job and i lost contact with him. We wasn't dating at all. Months passed and i saw him at a get together. I got a little drunk and he was there taking care of me. Paid for my cab home i thought it was great. After that we started talking more. Hanging out and hooking up. He was always a gentle men paid for my cabs home and back. He started calling me his gf. So weeks passed i took him to meet my parents. He was having fun spoke to my parents n told them if he didn't want anything seriouse with me he wouldn't be there speaking to them. He has a 9yr old daugther and i have a 3 yrd old girl with are previous partners. He met mt daugther and was very nice to her , always took care of her she was geting close to him. It was great. Its a crazy turn. We spoke every day he told me what he was doing. Texted me or called me when he was back. It was cute every morning we woke each other up. So the second tine i bought him back to my parents he had more fun we drank he wasn't shy to hold my hand or kiss me in fact he hugged my baby when she was crying. It was great. He slept over and i happen to look threw his phone and saw a message from someone he was talking to. He asked her how she was doing i approached him and he said it was just a friend . Anyways. The next day he. messages me and says thank u baby i had a blast last night your family is great. So i sent him a message and told him i was botherd about the message i saw. And i wanted him to think things over. Cause i was getting attached to him and so was my daughter. He said he was sure of what he wants but the way i act made him doubt being with me. Eventually we spoke at night and he said he thinks were moving too fast. And wanted some time to think i got emotional because i really love
Him. As of that night we didn't talk more until he send me a message saying "goodmorning i hooe your day is going good. I hope you find someone who loves you cause you deserve it have a nice day and good luck". Im soo sad. I dont know exactly if thats it? We haven't spoken for 2 days. I see he online but i dont write to him. What do you guys think
I really dont want to bother asking. I have wassap. And when i do check the times he goes online. he's typing somthing to me. And it says typing but he ends up not sending anything... what do u think

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I contacted cocodu spell temple at his website
    ((https://dadaspiritualtemple.webs.com) in regard of my wife
    that left me for another man and he was eager to help me right away with my requests. He was very reliable always called and emailed throughout the process. He even gave me extra protection that I will always prosper. Thank you prince cocodu!" james from USA, any interested person can contact him for any solution (prince. cocodu. spiritual. help@gmail. com)