First time hanging out with ex after being just friends. Should I ask if he is seeing anyone?

My ex-boyfriend and I broke up month ago and we both agreed that we wanted to stay friends and still be in each others' lives. He asked to hang out together this weekend, and it'll be the first time I see him since we broke up in June. I'm curious to know if he is seeing anyone right now... Would it be appropriate to ask or is that awkward? If so, how should I bring up that question?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No. That'll just make you sound jealous. If he bring it up, then ok. But don't purposely bring up the topic like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do that, just wait for him to tell you but if you want him back, I guess you should ask him just to be clear.