A confused man looking for help?

I lost my last ex after i tried to get emotional support from her. I thought things were great but during the break up she said she was happier then she's ever been and from what people tell me she seems over the moon since then. does that make me a terrible boyfriend if she's happier without me?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely not. Don't say you were a bad boyfriend just because she seems ok with it. Best thing is to try and move on and find a nice girl who will give you support when you need it. If anything she was a bad girlfriend for ditching you when you needed her.