What to do if you acidently contact a ex?

So there's this game we used to play called mini golf match up. I've been broken up for about two months now. But I accedently clicked on him to play a game with like over this app. I'm freaking out cause I don't want him to think I wanted to contact him. Cause he has big ego. Do I text him saying I didn't mean to? What do I do? And I can't delete it. I hate this. Because it feels like rejection again and I didn't even mean to contact him ahh. Please help.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Just leave it alone... hat's not really contacting him a call or a text is more of contact... by texting him now you would be making that accidental invite like an excuse to actually texting him now. Leave it alone and don't give him or his ego a second thought

• Thank you, this calmed me down a bit lol. I got to forfit the game and did so, Since I couldn't delete it. Does that look bad? If he sees it anyways.

• Thanks for the MH, hope the best for you.

• Thank you very much and no problem!