My husband got another girl pregnant while I'm pregnant!

I am 21 days away from delivering a beautiful baby girl. About 2 months ago, my husband and I starting fighting a lot. I admit, I got physical but I felt terrible about it and sought help, although its been slow going. My husband thought I wasn't doing enough and decided to start dating a girl he's been talking to online for awhile during his "weekends to think". So while I was at home, praying and crying and taking care of our kids, he was banging some chick from World of Warcraft. Now-surprise!-she's pregnant, too. He admits it was a huge mistake and that he doesn't want to be with her; he just wants to take care of his kids. I am all over the place. Some days I want to save our marriage. Some days I want to kick his ass, then find this chick and kick her ass, too. Some days I want to sink into a deep dark hole and never come out. Some days I want to focus on rebuilding my life and being an awesome single mom.
I am a mess and I don't know what to do.

105

Most Helpful Guy

• Weekends to think? You taking care of kids? I have no sympathy for you. Like women have no sympathy for nice guys. He just got some on the side... and now he has to juggle kids.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him. He clearly doesn't value your marriage and he didn't make "silly mistake", he made a decision to cheat anf as a result another woman is pregant to your husband. That is not going away, you will always have a reminder of his cheating for the rest of your life if you stay with him, not to mention you aren't respecting yourself. Don't stay with a jerk just because he's the father to your baby, that's not a good example for your child and he will most likey cause more emotional damage to you, and neither your or your child will be a priority because he has another kid coming now too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE