My husband got another girl pregnant while I'm pregnant!

I am 21 days away from delivering a beautiful baby girl. About 2 months ago, my husband and I starting fighting a lot. I admit, I got physical but I felt terrible about it and sought help, although its been slow going. My husband thought I wasn't doing enough and decided to start dating a girl he's been talking to online for awhile during his "weekends to think". So while I was at home, praying and crying and taking care of our kids, he was banging some chick from World of Warcraft. Now-surprise!-she's pregnant, too. He admits it was a huge mistake and that he doesn't want to be with her; he just wants to take care of his kids. I am all over the place. Some days I want to save our marriage. Some days I want to kick his ass, then find this chick and kick her ass, too. Some days I want to sink into a deep dark hole and never come out. Some days I want to focus on rebuilding my life and being an awesome single mom.
I am a mess and I don't know what to do.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Weekends to think? You taking care of kids? I have no sympathy for you. Like women have no sympathy for nice guys. He just got some on the side... and now he has to juggle kids.

1|1
    8|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave him. He clearly doesn't value your marriage and he didn't make "silly mistake", he made a decision to cheat anf as a result another woman is pregant to your husband. That is not going away, you will always have a reminder of his cheating for the rest of your life if you stay with him, not to mention you aren't respecting yourself. Don't stay with a jerk just because he's the father to your baby, that's not a good example for your child and he will most likey cause more emotional damage to you, and neither your or your child will be a priority because he has another kid coming now too.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Time to leave this guy and make him pay child support and hopefully the other woman does the same. Once a cheater always a cheater.

2|0
    0|0
  • What an asshole husband.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's best for the kids and all of you to leave each other for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My parents always used to fight. I would have much preferred it if they were divorced. If you think of staying with him saves the family, you're wrong.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Damn. Sorry to hear that your life is currently upside down and inside out. I think the last thing you should be worrying about is your husband.. You need to take care of the kids plus let's not forget the current bun in the oven. Think about it after you have given birth.. (Extra hormones etc etc) maybe have a break from your husband so your able to get back on your own two feet. By then you should be able to think clearer

0|0
    0|0
  • If you hit him then he has the right to leave you for another woman. You don't hit your husband. Accept the consequences of your actions and learn to raise the baby on your own.

0|2
    1|0
  • This is an easy one. If i would be you i would divorce him as soon as possible and send a bright message to the other woman. There is nothing to discuss.

1|0
    0|0
  • sorry to hear that but its better to stay away from him.. he seems to have no respect for you

1|0
    0|0
  • Sorry to hear that, but I wouldn't advice you to run or get divorce or even stay away from him, he did cheated yes, he has another kid yes but before you make any decision, think about your kids, My father has another girl with his first wife they get divorce because she cheated and got pregnant my dad saying that girl isn't his and we do believe him, your husband did come to you and confess his mistake and I think it's need a big courage to make a decision like his by telling you do truth, don't drew everything and think, yes other girl is pregnant but still there is a question : is she really pregnant or she is portending to be pregnant? that babe is it from your husband or she is just trying to make your husband take care of it by saying it his? there is a test called DNA and even if the babe is from your husband the damage has been done and there is nothing you can do to make this disappear try to keep your marriage and try to fix what can be fixed.

0|0
    1|0
  • One word, leave

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't let your emotions control you especially if its anger, sadness, or any negativity you felt as its very destructive and brings more trouble...
    Focus on how to rebuild your life.. focus on what to do so you will regain your peace of mind.. maybe start from acknowledging or accepting that it already happened and its beyond your control especially what your husband did.. Then, forgive yourself, forgive them..
    There's always HOPE if you allow yourself to change your life and don't dwell on the painful part of your experience.. Focus on yourself and your kids at this time.. If your husband asks for forgiveness, forgive him but do not depend him for your happiness..

0|0
    0|0
  • You both need to go to counseling together and separately to figure out what you want to do. My husband cheated. We never had kids and he didn't get anyone pregnant tho. It took about 6 months of me seeing a therapist weekly to decide I was strong enough to get a divorce. 4 years later and I'm sooooooo happy I did. No one here is in you're does and can tell you what to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would take the child and leave.
    It's obvious thanot that important to him anyhow.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes