How to deal with heartbreak?

I've been talking to a guy at my school since mid August. At first everything was fine, we'd talk and flirt, things like that. He'd call me pretty and cute, etc. Long story short, the other day I found out that he has a girlfriend. In our latest conversations we've been arguing and just not getting along right. I knew something was up, I could something was different. I confronted him about it, asking why he lied to me and it was a really bad argument. He hurt me really bad so I've been ignoring him for weeks. I saw him today at school and we waved at each other but that's it. I can't hate him anymore because the hatred has turned into all of these other emotions. He's clearly moved on, I suppose and I'm sitting here thinking about him thinking 'damn I want him'. I want to talk to him so bad but I can't, I just can't. He said we can be friends but the love for him is still there. My heart is literally hurting and broken. This is the worse feeling in the world. What should I do, how do I get over it?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• The depth of pain is strong and deep I am sure... He has proven that he is untrustworthy... he was cheating on his girlfriend with you and he will cheat on you with someone else... feel the pain and let it go the guy is just not worth all of the energy and pain that is going to come from building a relationship with someone like this.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would distant myself from him and keep myself busy by hanging out with friends, or with one of my favorite hobbies. I would go no contact till you feel like you could be friends with him (if you think you can in the future) it hurts in the beginning but I do know it gets better over time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes