Anybody have good "revenge on ex" stories?

What's the best revenge you've ever gotten on your ex? Details please!! I'd love ideas haha

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, I do. But not stuff I'm proud of, because revenge on exs is pointless. The best "revenge" is to move on and be happy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you like to share these stories? :D

• Show All
    • I wanna know too :) so maybe for the future some idiot tries to pull some crap I have an idea of what to do i dont believe in karma I think you should always take matters into your own hands.

• lol if you want?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I fucked my ex's mom, i went to get some of my stuff from her house while my ex wasn't there because we didn't want to see each other and her mom is divorced and lonely, so it was pretty easy, took some low key photos of the act, sent them to my ex, then i told my whole school.

1|0
    0|0
  • This one time, my girlfriend dumped me. She said I wouldn't amount to anything. Said I was a "loser."

I later became known as Frank Sinatra.

Maybe you've heard of me. This is my story:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sROg-j9kZw

1|0
    0|0
  • I have pix of me and my ex having sex behind her bfs back. I could always send those to him when she's playing games and talking shit about me again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just Googled "Ex gf revenge" and got links to a butt load of p*rn sites. :) 'Nuff said!!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't but I'm here to take notes.

4|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes