Can't get over a manipulative abusive ex... Why the hell can't i?

I've been with what i thought was the love of my life for 2 years. Knowing now he's manipulative and just a user! After hitting me i accepted his teary apology, he stayed at mine on 2 occasions then finished it, then said he needed time now i discover he's bk in with an ex! I am lonely because i am a single mother with 4 kids and no friends thanks to him... I am under no illusions that this guy is a complete so and so BUT i can't stop thinking about him... I so want to move on and forget about him but i can't seem to break free of him. Please help i feel like i am going out of my mind

I have sent you an email... Thankyou

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Please don't contact him. Talk to me instead! I hate men like that grr. You can email me anytime and I will respond @ porky_pig_01@hotmail. com and if you want something to take your mind off the jerk read my blog @ www.getresurgatized.wordpress.com Honestly I really want women to know their self-worth and not waste anytime with people like that and I do know how it affects you psycologically! I would love to help.