Have you LEARNED anything from a quarrel or break-up? Do you behave differently afterwards, because you've gained wisdom or insight?

I've found I learn from being with someone, not from the trauma of fighting with them.

The only thing I've learned from break-ups is how shallow people can be!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I discovered that i can learn more about a person at the end of a relationship, than at the begining. There has been times i have regretted giving someone my trust , time and energy, but i have realised that no relationship has ever been a waste of time, cos even though they didn't bring me what i did want, they taught me what i didn't want, i have also learned not to place my happiness in someone elses hands, cos once the relationship ends, so is your happiness.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Actually, right now I'm in this situation. My ex left me 2 months ago and I've realized how I treated him wasn't right. All I can do is change and hope he will give me another chance. Break ups can change a person, or can reveal someones true colours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, learned how to love again and be a better wife.
    Learned to be careful of who I let into my life and not trust people, because they seem trustworthy.
    Learned to trust my own instincts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've learned that I shouldn't trust people so easily. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • 24.media.tumblr.com/...m63golumtb1qj73e2o1_500.gif

24.media.tumblr.com/.../...34N7aH1qjfbbuo1_500.gif

That was my Emo moment for the day.

Men are crazy. I've decided to have no meaningful long term relationship til I get a medical doctorate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a completely different person... for the better. A shame she doesn't want to see that. Oh well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes