Breaking up via text message?

Would you be so mad if your gf break up with you through a text message? Even she explained well in the text? And also would you be so mad if she wants you back after that?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because it means she doesn't have the guts to do e up to you in person and show how she realky feels, she avoids it through text. I remember when I got dumped by texting AND she had to get her boyfriend to do it AND this boufriend is a guy who threatened to kill me at different times AND it all happened on the 21/12/2012. Coincidence? I think not. Haha but yeah it's not cool, don't do it, it shows low self rightness.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE