Breaking up via text message?

Would you be so mad if your gf break up with you through a text message? Even she explained well in the text? And also would you be so mad if she wants you back after that?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes because it means she doesn't have the guts to do e up to you in person and show how she realky feels, she avoids it through text. I remember when I got dumped by texting AND she had to get her boyfriend to do it AND this boufriend is a guy who threatened to kill me at different times AND it all happened on the 21/12/2012. Coincidence? I think not. Haha but yeah it's not cool, don't do it, it shows low self rightness.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Na, it's pretty common for people to take the easy way out. Honestly, I would take her back and use her for sex whilst pursuing other options. Treat others as you wish to be treated, if you treat me with a lack of respect that's what you get in return. I don't get mad, I get even.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be mad but I would be disappointed. It would make me feel like I didn't mean much to her for her to ditch me via text message.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, and yes. Talk to me in person. At least give me that much respect.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend just broke up with me over text right now , so I'm more sad than angry at her. I wouldn't get back together with her because i just saw her the other day at her party and she was calling me sweetie and stuff. She waited till after I gave her a present to dump me. She could have given me some respect and did it in person or in a call.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes