How long does it take to fall in love?

Do you think there has to be a certain amount of time that you have been with a person to declare that you're in love?

If you do, how long?
If not, so then can a person fall in love with someone in like a month? Less?

65

Most Helpful Guy

• There's different kinds really. The I love you, I'm in love with you and wanna be with you so long as things are hunky dory. Then there's the deep I love you imperfections and all and don't wanna be without you and won't give up no matter what. That... takes time and experiences with a person. You can love someone as long as the honeymoon stage lasts but when things get rough or you get bored give up and bail. Then there's that deep one. The latter takes longer in my opinion. It's a subjective thing

• I think a lot of people mix up love and deep infatuation. I personally think real love doesn't happen until the honeymoon phase wears off and you go through some real shit.