Is this right or wrong?

So my gf (now ex) booked a trip together 4 months ago. We broke up one month ago and her reasons were she wasn't happy and has been thinking of leaving me for several months and she also choose another guy over me. I'm now out of pocket for arpund $700. Since I paid for everything from my account (she transferred money to me) and the refund comes back to me is it wrong for me to take what I lost out of her refund and give her the rest due to her leading me on all this time? Or is this bad? Guess I'm a bit emotional right now and can't think straight.

Thank you

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Keep the money! Reap the rewards!

But serious though, just return her half and keep yours. Becoming bitter and emotional will only make it that much harder for you. Now you can focus on future love with money in the bank. CHACHING. Cheer up :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it. She stayed with you until she found another guy and used you for sex. She wasted your time, your life when you could have been single and might have stumbled upon someone more worthwhile.