Does my boyfriend want to break up with me?

Am I in denial? I always have to ask when can we see each other. I even offer to go see him and he rejects the offer. We see each other 4 hours a week. Am I in denial?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He might want to break up with you. But as a last attempt, stop asking him to hang out, that comes across as needy and can turn people off. Instead, stop texting him, and the next time he wants to hang out, tell him you're busy. It will be hard to do because you want to see him really badly but trust me, if he still likes you that will get him to show it. Don't make yourself so available to him. All your saying when you do that is "I like you so much please grace me with your presence". Make him know its not like that and let him work for you a little.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not interested. Keep your self-respect and dump him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• According to @gimmethetruth , you do come off a little clingy. and yes it may be a turn off to many guys. but i only agree with him all the way to the end of Line 2. i think you should back off a little.. instead of pining after him, let Him come after You for a change. as for the making him "work" for you part, I don't necessarily agree with that. he's already AWOL.. playing hard to get will only push him further away.
    I understand your need to see and be with him, and i doubt he wants to break up with you but the incessant asking will trigger a break up if you don't stop NOW. the next time there is any contact, let HIM initiate it. IF he doesn't, move on. (I'm going extreme because you can either do it or he will, later)

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you talking about offering sex?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes