Does my boyfriend want to break up with me?

Am I in denial? I always have to ask when can we see each other. I even offer to go see him and he rejects the offer. We see each other 4 hours a week. Am I in denial?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• He might want to break up with you. But as a last attempt, stop asking him to hang out, that comes across as needy and can turn people off. Instead, stop texting him, and the next time he wants to hang out, tell him you're busy. It will be hard to do because you want to see him really badly but trust me, if he still likes you that will get him to show it. Don't make yourself so available to him. All your saying when you do that is "I like you so much please grace me with your presence". Make him know its not like that and let him work for you a little.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not interested. Keep your self-respect and dump him.