Is my ex boyfriend trying to spite me?

When my ex boyfriend and I broke up, I deactivated my Facebook for a few weeks. When I reactivated it, I found that my ex had deactivated his. Now he's reactivated it and he posted a new profile picture in which he has a huge beard. When we were dating, I was always telling him how I like him better without facial hair. He told me he liked keeping it short, but it's absolutely huge. Do you think this is his immature way of trying to spite me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• I can't say for sure about the deactivating thing, but it could be either. In terms of the beard, he might have just been saying he liked it short because you did. It's like when girls have a break up we might cut our hair short for a change, we don't do it to spite anyone but just to show we have had a change and we want our outside to reflect our inside! It depends on his personality though, you should kind of be able to tell if he is the immature person who would do that or if he's just changing himself. If you're still not sure, ask a mutual friend who knows him well :) hope this helps!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes