My girlfriend broke up with me , so time to get emotional. Tell me about your heartbreak, a short love or leave me a funny joke?

My girlfriend just broke up with me and I'm sad now. I don't feel like crying because no one is here to cry with me and tell me it's okay. Tell me abut you teenage heart break, leave me a short love story, or a funny joke to get my mind away from it.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I Know You Too Well (To Like You Anymore) by Reel Big Fish

A nice little song about a relationship that's hit a wall. perfectly describes my relationship haha

0|0
    0|0
    • This is a funny song I love it now.

• ;-) you're welcome. hope you feel better dude breakups suck but they need to happen.

like how giving birth must be a pain in the ass.. but it happens. ughhhh bjhfjddj

life. :)

*currently a coward in a relationship that I can't let go of *

• That was a good analogy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• My boyfriend and I met when we were 16. At 18, I broke his heart. At 21, he broke my heart. Now, at 22, we're back together and we're in it for the long haul. It was a long and complicated road, but we're thankful for it. Neither of us could be happier.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's such a cute story

• List of Things I'd Do:
    -bring you ice cream while you watch Netflix
    -cook you Ramen noodles and a grilled cheese sandwich
    -wash your car while you take a nap
    -discuss all the ways your ex was at fault while I massage your back
    -twerk backwards in my yoga pants as you laugh at my dorkitude
    -scratch your scalp and play with your hair
    -bake you cookies
    -any other small things that'd make you laugh or feel better :)

1|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend cheated on me and i was ok with it and his mom motivated him to break up with me.

1|0
    0|0
    • damn. she's a bitch

• yes she told him that at his new school he may met girls more beautiful than me and then he will break up with me. I was too young and it hurter me. Also once he called me and she begin to yell at him and he said I pay you of r the call and she was still yelled at him and i preferred to hang up.

• wow that's controlling

• I went out with a guy that dumped me. I was sad for a little bit and then I decided to just go be awesome instead. The end.

0|0
    0|0
    • I start my new school Wednesday I will be awesome then.

• Well, Ill just foretell you what I foretold him u_u (my other guy friend ;w;) If you ever want to have another partner, you just have to go out there... and do it ;w; Youve got to learn how to be tight and loose... at the SAME TIME O_O.

0|0
    0|0
  • A man came home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

'Just where the heck do you think you're going!', said the man.

'I'm going to Las Vegas', said the wife, 'I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!

'The man said, 'Wait a minute!', and then ran inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

'Where the heck are you going?', said the wife.

The man said, 'I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year

0|0
    0|0
    • LOL that's too funny.

• I punched my ex in the face because he was being an asshat and I wasn't going to put up with his shit and I threw his phone off my balcony.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever had sex on a camping trip?

0|0
    1|0
  • Awww man I feel u bro me too. I wanna cry we can be her for each other :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Hugs

• Show All
    • lol I like this song

• Good it'll help you get over her and it's pink2000

• My boyfriend went to college (he was a year older than me) and ceased contact with me. A few months later, his parents saw me with a friend of mine. They had texted him to text me to look up, but he told them that he no longer spoke with me. His parents approached me and said, "We're sorry, our son is an idiot. How've you been?"

0|0
    0|0
    • they sound like nice people.

What Guys Said 6

• Umm, ok ^_^ my first real relationship lasted a year, started when i was 16 and i had no idea about girls, relationships or any of that junk... i literally just sat and played games and drew, had no interest in that world, but alas, i found myself liking this girl and she claimed to like me... long story short, she was abusive.. to the point she snapped my collar and stabbed me a couple times.
    i thought it was "normal" or that i deserved it.. so never said anything o_o
    then to top it all off... i refused to have sec with her (ain't giving my v card to a nut job) and so she went out and cheated on me... which got her pregnant and made her stay with her new fella

now... many years later
    she lives with her parents and 5 siblings in a 2 bedroom house
    she has 2 kids to 2 different dads
    ain't worked a day in her life (even her parents raise her kids)
    and she has a criminal record lol

soooo yeah
    sometimes... things need to happen :3
    you'll be ok buddy ^_^ chin up

oooh and a joke
    knock knock
    who's there
    interrupting cow
    interrup...
    MoOOooOo

0|0
    0|0
    • That seems like a story to tell your children.

• Stole this from Reddit, but hilarious:

A redheaded man walks into a bar and sits next to another redheaded man. He orders a Guinness, and the 2nd redheaded man turns to him. "I'm guessing from that accent you're from Dublin?" he asks, in an Irish brogue. "Of course!" the 1st guy exclaims, "here, bartender, get this guy a Guinness, too." Their exchange continues:

1st: Lemme ask you, what street did you grow up on?
    2nd: St. Catherine Street. And you?
    1st: St. Catherine Street, same as you!
    2nd: Here, bartender, get this guy a Jameson! What school did you go to?
    1st: St. Jospeh's Boy's Academy.
    2nd: Son of a bitch, I went to St. Joe's too! Bartender, get this guy a Jameson!

This continues, and as they find they had the same teachers and knew the same neighborhood kids, they proceed to get louder and drunker until a guy at the other end of the bar asks the bartender, "What's up with those two?" The bartender shrugs and says, "It's the O'Shaughnessy twins, they're drunk again."

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow that was too funny

• Show All
    • One more:

A man is sitting in a bar staring at his drink.

After staring at it for half an hour without taking a sip, one of the bar regulars decides to have some fun with him. He picks up the man’s drink and knocks it back in one. The man starts crying.

‘Don’t take it like that,’ says the regular. ‘It was a joke. I’ll buy you another one.’

‘It’s not just that,’ replies the man.

‘This day has been the worst one of my life. First, I oversleep and get into work late. My boss fires me and, when I leave the building, I find my car had been stolen. I get a cab home but leave my briefcase on the back seat with my wallet in it. Then, when I get home, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. After all that I come to this bar and then, when I’ve just made up my mind to end it all, you show up and drink my poison…’

• I'm gonna use that one dude

• at 14 i had a girl who liked me a lot.. and as always, sent all her girl friends to come convince me that i should ask her out. i was stubborn at first (i had never dated or asked anyone out for that matter). eventually, i succumbed cuz she was, well, pretty and sexy, and i was the kid with acne lol. so i one day asked her out and she still had the nerve to tell me she will answer later. later in the lunch line, her friends come running up screaming "she said yes, she said yes"... ok so here i am, clueless about girls or dating, while dating someone. no idea. I tried tho, by copying. 3 and a half weeks later, she walks up to me and tells me straight to my face that she is dumping me... in front of all my friends. That was fun lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • btw.. thats a story AND a joke...

• Show All
    • It wasn't my first break up , but we had been dating for a long time and I've known her forever

• i corrected myself, i said it won't be your last break up.

• Trust me you will get over it, it just takes some time

0|0
    0|0
  • A man, monkey, horse, dog, and bear are going to hooters. Then the man says "where's the owl"

0|0
    0|0
    • thats close to funny... close

• Show All
    • “I’m sorry” and “I apologize” mean the same thing. Except at a funeral. Here this where I have found some of mine. thoughtcatalog.com/.../

• Hope you have a pun of fun reading them.

• I met my ex at the arcade in six flags, she was playing dance dance revolution i noticed her when she was playing a song called : a brighter day i was like OOO THAT'S MY SHIT!!!

When i look at the machine i see this long silky ponytail and a nice booty and approached i asked her what her name was etc and i said im byako after introductions we had a wager if i can beat her on her favorite song she would give me her number.

If she won i give her my stuffed superman doll. We played and she crushed me in it lol but since i was making her laugh and all sorts of stuff and i got her # but lost my superman stuffy );

After Four months She told me she was going to new york for college i wanted the best for her and said be the best you can be babe. After fucking for the last time she left the next day.

And then i made plans to move to georgia and work with my father and live my life.

And yes i do miss her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes