My girlfriend broke up with me , so time to get emotional. Tell me about your heartbreak, a short love or leave me a funny joke?

My girlfriend just broke up with me and I'm sad now. I don't feel like crying because no one is here to cry with me and tell me it's okay. Tell me abut you teenage heart break, leave me a short love story, or a funny joke to get my mind away from it.

116

Most Helpful Girl

• I Know You Too Well (To Like You Anymore) by Reel Big Fish

A nice little song about a relationship that's hit a wall. perfectly describes my relationship haha

• This is a funny song I love it now.

• ;-) you're welcome. hope you feel better dude breakups suck but they need to happen.

like how giving birth must be a pain in the ass.. but it happens. ughhhh bjhfjddj

life. :)

*currently a coward in a relationship that I can't let go of *

• That was a good analogy