Why is my Ex Blocking me on FB?

I fell in love with my best friend. We have been friends for 9 years. During that time we dated for 9 months and then i ended it. I was his first girlfriends. For the past 6 years after our relationship ended we have gone through the same cycle. We try to be friends again, he tells me he has feels for me but isn't sure he is ready to date me, he ends up making out with me, a few weeks later starts talking about dating other girls, I get fed up and stop talking to him. This cycle has happened 4 or 5 times. The last time it happened i finally said enough and maturely told him that i wasn't able to keep being friends because i would always have feelings for him and stringing me along wasn't fair to me. He told me he was sorry and still wanted to be friends but if i couldn't do that he would respect my choice. For 3 months i stayed away, didn't look at his FB or bad mouth him to his friends. Then i found out he deleted me on FB and then blocked me a week later. Now he is trying to be all chummy with my friends but saying untrue things about me. Why is he doing all this when i have done nothing to him?

43

Most Helpful Girl

• You both have had this Problem child pattern, Whitestone, and it doesn't look like you both will ever come to some sort of compromise in this so-called 'Friendship' relationship.
    With him Now having 'Deleted and blocked' you, is showing me he has moved on, sweetie. And it could also be a hint that he is still being a sore sport, fighting his fire with not so friendly ammo and now is even talking trash behind your back to your friends.
    With all your Drama Queen dilemmas you both went through, he feels you have done plenty. Now he is just being this rat who is retaliating and unless you try to save the day and your own behind, he will keep doing it. Talk to him and make some sort of pact here. He is being immature to boot.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for letting me lend a helping hand here. xxoo