Me and my now ex haven't talked for awhile but he looks sad still? I don't understand what is happening with mixed signals, help?

We were together for a year and this month would of made 3 months. We broke up I want to say about a week and maybe a half now? But he said he wanted to be friends and then still ignored me so we don't talk to each other anymore. The way he would text seemed like he was trying to play hard to get. Is that possible for that to happen? And I just wonder like he hasn't still changed anything on Facebook with being in a relationship or pictures of us. Could he be moving on? I'm always still going to love him he was my first real relationship but still I'm really curious about this. I don't know how are guys like all through the break up process?

02