Why is he acting depressed after I gave up on him?

Me and this man was friends for two years. I caught him texting and talking to another woman so I told him he could have her. Now he is acting depressed and not wanting to eat, but he still talking to the other woman. So guys why is he acting this way?
Updates:
We were dating

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's acting depressed because regardless of messing up, he still wants you. He lost something he still wants.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Because you GAVE. UP. ON. HIM. It might have meant more that you thought.

Question though, you said you guys were friends. Why'd you tell him "he could have her"? That phrase sounds mostly negative. I mean, Why did you even say that.

You also wrote "I CAUGHT him texting and talking..." Implying that he kind of cheating. But weren't you guys friends? Why would you have said that anyway? What were they talking about?

0|0
    0|0
    • We were dating

• Show All
    • ... Sooooo

Someone else called him sexy so you broke up with him?

• Noone should be calling at 6 in the morning that makes him either walk out the room or talk low. He always trird to hide it from me. When phone rung, i acted like I didn't hear it. This been going on for the last month. I guess when I saw the text I finally said something. The other day he admitted to messing up and said I should look past that one little slip up and look at all the good he has done.

• maybe he wanted you to chase him a little harder. or didn't want you to stop talking to him.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I'm not going to chase him.. he took me for granted and thought I wouldn't leave

• Show All
    • Ya he did... but I hate seeing him that way

• we can always be surprised. sucks.

• Maybe he wanted you both?

0|0
    0|0
  • You were friends. You weren't dating. You had a stroppy fit when he was texting and talking to another woman. Something he was completely free to do by the way, since you're not his girlfriend.

He's obviously upset because you acted like such a cunt.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes