My best friend guy can not move on? What can I do?

I hate to see him so sad. They broke up 2 weeks ago after fights and she made it obvious that she's hanging out with her ex who cheated on her twice in high school. They were together for a year and half

I tried everything but he really loved this girl.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Time that's all it takes going in alone is a lot worse but having someone like you to help him out is going to make a world of difference for him. If she's not the mature one and he is then there's no way the relationship can be one sided. Trust me do you really want to see him back with someone who caused him this much pain?

Most Helpful Girl

• Difficult situation. All I can say is suggest to him that he cut her out of his life. Take her off his social media, phone, and avoid her. He can't get over someone he's obsessing over - whether he means to or not. He needs to let her make her own choices, or in this case, mistakes. Suggest these to him and just let him talk it out with you, unload all of his feelings, and tell him to give himself a temporary "grieving period."