Is she moving on or trying to get my attention? My life has stopped. (1)?

Hey everyone, I'd like to share with you my story.

My girlfriend of one and a half years recently broke up with me about 11 days ago. I was being too clingy and needy and wasn't in my center. I did everything to please her and went from a confident guy to a weak bowl of jello, wich understandably, turned her off.

three days after the break up she contacted me (in the meantime I didn't initiate contact to give her space and to try and move on myself). She was on the phone crying that she had gone out with her girlfriends and that she was feeling miserable, because she had to throw up that night from the heavy drinking. She also said that she didn't know what she was feeling anymore and that her friends and parents didn't understand her like I do. So I calmed her down and said that everything was going to be fine and that she was just hung-over. When she asked how I was I told her that I was doing okay and was focusing on getting some things done in my life. (that isn't true by the way, I'm a mess.)

So I then said that I couldn't just be a friend to her right now (advice from coach Corey Wayne, he's the man) and that if she missed me and wanted to see me, I'd be happy to go on a date with her that Saturday to see where that would lead us, no attachments or labels, just a date. She had doubts, and then I said okay call me if you change your mind I gotta go.

She initiated contact Saturdaymorning by sending me a funny picture, I responded politely that I thought it was funny and nothing more. Later that day she contacted me to say that she really thought it was too soon to go on a date with me. I texted back that I understood her view and that I made other plans anyway since I haven't heared from her. And that she could call me if she changed her mind.

Now it's Wednesday and I'm freaking out. She's been going out like 4 times in the last 10 days and posting all of it on Facebook.

01