How do I get my ex back who I now am 5 months pregnant by?

Well I was ex for a year 1yr and 4 months and we were so in love with each other we were really serious he fell in love with my son and my son loves him. When I became pregnant I became irritated fast we then began to get in arguments. I wasn't comfortable with the friendship that he had with his ex that he has been knowing for 4 years he said that is was it was nothing but she was always asking him what he was doing and telling him that she still loved him when we got into our last argument he cheated on me with her and told me he was now with her and that he loves her but he loves me to but he feels like he loves her more cause they have been knowing each other for a long time but I told him time doesn't matter because it took you a 1yr to realize you love me and your just now saying you love her and its been4 years passing. Everytime I see him and spend time with him he tells me that he loves me and that he wants to work things out between us and be a family cause that's what he wants but when he gets around her he then changes his mind about me because she tells him that she wants to make him happy so then he chooses to stay with her. I don't know what to do because even though he betrayed me I love him and I want our family more than anything. I cry all the time I'm so hurt and torn and I'm tired of feeling this way. I just want to be with him and build and strong and supportive family with him. I don't see why he left me for her she doesn't do anything but smoke weed and get drunk she dropped out of college doesn't work and now she's trying to get pregnant by him. I on the other hand I work go to college and take care of my 2yr old son and I'm pregnant with his child. I miss him so much I feel that he 's my soul mate and I know he's only 20yrs so that's why I forgive him because people make mistakes but I just want to know how do I get my best friend back . So we can be happy with our babies. This is a lot of stress on me while I'm pregnant he doesn't call me anymore because we were going to get back together but his mom told him that I was being wrong because I didn't want him around after I had the baby because I needed to get things together for me and my child so then he told me that he wasn't going to get back with me he feels better off with her. I'm so hurt some one please help.
How do I get my ex back who I now am 5 months pregnant by?
Add Opinion