I am still in Love with my Ex Girlfriend who has a new boyfriend, What should I do to sweep her off her feet and win back her Love. Anything HELPS!?

Hey All! Just to put this situation into perspective. I dated my Ex Girlfriend for 3 years and I still love her. I unfortunately decided to cut all contact, I told her that I love her and I care about her and I know that I've made mistakes but I'm working on improving myself a little bit everyday but she just wanted to be "just friends" with me. So I told her that I wasn't interested in being just buddies or friends with her and that If she wants to pick up where we left off to give me a call. Now I haven't contacted her or anything since then. So the problem is she has a new BF now, which happens to be my best friend (SOB!!!) this was 1 week after the breakup. We are no longer friends (duh makes sense), So I happened to run into them at a mutual friends party and kept my cool (damn it was ruff!) I was mature about the whole situation and even talked and laughed with them and had a good time. So a few months rolls by and I haven't seen or talked to her in 2 months and out of the blue she sends me a text saying "I still look at us as friends in case you are wondering and that I am not mad at all for anything that happened between us." So what does a guy do in this situation because I like taking action but I don't want to come off as a desperate ass hole!! Should I text back and slowly ease my way back into her life or do I just say fuck it and ignore it or do I text back and tell her until she isn't seeing the new BF that it's probably not a good idea to be talking and let their relationship run its course? Mind you that I'll be nice and charming when texting back, but damn it all I'm so used to getting what I want I didn't think that getting the love of my soul mate would be such a minefield of choices that one wrong move could blow it for me and I would never get to hold her ever again with the kind of love we used to share, it sucks ass... So any advice Helps A lot! Thanks Peeps!!!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm... well I dont think prying your way into new new relationship would be good. It would just upset her honestly. I would wait and if they break up pursue her again.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated my Ex Girlfriend for 3 years and I still love her. I unfortunately decided to cut all contact...

Don't say 'it' sucks ass... YOU sucks ass.

Take the responsibility, be a man.

You fudged up bad, now accept it and move on. Don't keep sucking your thumb and try to wreck her life more. The only thing you can do is send her a letter of apology and a note that you deeply regret how you treated her. Tell her if things don't work out you would so grateful if she could ever give you another chance. And if not, wish her the best with the current b/f.