Ladies, how did you get over your ex?

Ex crush/boyfriend/husband whatever. I'm going through a breakup and this kinda convo will lighten up my mood a bit. I'd hear everyone's unique and/or quirky ways of how they got over their ex. I don't care if it's embarrassing, cheesy or even taboo/sleezy lol

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can give me some insight about men. I had an off/on relationship with my ex for 4 years. We have both dated other people but he always winds up coming after me. So recently after not speaking for months he messages me and we have a chat and he says he is now aware that he still has feelings for me and that I complete his life, this is after he mentions he is now living with his gf of only a few months. He tells her about me then I'm ubrubtly blocked with no explanation. What the?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I went through this for a long time. We were together for 2 years but he proceeded to call me the love of his life and the one that got away for the next 8 years. It's all bullshit. I finally wised up to his game and realized that he only contacted me when his other relationships were going sour. Last time he contacted me I didn't respond and I haven't heard from him since