Ladies, how did you get over your ex?

Ex crush/boyfriend/husband whatever. I'm going through a breakup and this kinda convo will lighten up my mood a bit. I'd hear everyone's unique and/or quirky ways of how they got over their ex. I don't care if it's embarrassing, cheesy or even taboo/sleezy lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe you can give me some insight about men. I had an off/on relationship with my ex for 4 years. We have both dated other people but he always winds up coming after me. So recently after not speaking for months he messages me and we have a chat and he says he is now aware that he still has feelings for me and that I complete his life, this is after he mentions he is now living with his gf of only a few months. He tells her about me then I'm ubrubtly blocked with no explanation. What the?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I went through this for a long time. We were together for 2 years but he proceeded to call me the love of his life and the one that got away for the next 8 years. It's all bullshit. I finally wised up to his game and realized that he only contacted me when his other relationships were going sour. Last time he contacted me I didn't respond and I haven't heard from him since

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• The way I got over mine was I acted like he didn't exist at school, just acted like I didn't even see him. I distracted myself and talked to other people and paid him no mind. Never talked to him either.

0|0
    0|0
  • The best way to get over your ex is to find someone else :) Don't close up. Go out, meet new people, stay open to new relationships. And NEVER compare a guy to your ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes