Boyfriend told me he's not ready for a serious relationship?

my boyfriend told me yesterday he's not ready yet for a serious relationship knowing that i want one.. so i snapped and told him that i would break it off anyways " which i dont " , then told him that i will block him n he responded with ok sorry.
I couldnt block him and i had some thoughts about resuming the relationship until he's ready to get serious. So the next day i told him that i dont want a serious relationship either.. after couple of mins i felt like am throwing my self at him so i added " anyways its done " .. and honestly i kinna wanted him to stop me from leaving after saying that be he didn't he just replied " ok " ..
I blocked him now but still confused about it?

" the relationship lasted 2 months and we love each other he spilled the L word 2 weeks ago ! So i don't know wut got into him "

What should i do?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because he said the L-Word doesn't mean he actually meant it as something special and maybe he's not ready for a serious relationship yet. maybe he's too scared, maybe he's got another girl as well and doesn't no who to decide from, maybe he doesn't like to be not single, maybe he's not too sure if he's ready too commit to you just yet who really knows to be honest.

Anyways I tell you this is something my girlfriend always done and it's something you need to stop doing to guys it's fucking stupid is trying to get a reaction out of us to try to stop you from leaving, it's so immature that a lot of guys just know the girl is trying to get a reaction and piss us off or get us to stop them so we just don't even bother just okay than you're a grown woman do whatever you want I ain't going to stop you. So might explain why he said okay and that's it.

I don't know what you really want to do, you blocked him so I am assuming your relationship is strictly via phone/internet? Because if you know where each other live why not speak in person about these things instead of on the phone or internet which just causes more problems than anything.

Anyways if you want to be with him than unblock him and see if he will try talking to you or calling you or wanting to meet or something if not than clearly he doesn't care about you at all let alone 'love' you. If he doesn't talk too you than yeah I would just realize he's likely only into you for one thing and one thing only and that's pleasing himself and that's it and since you want a serious relationship it might be better to move on than have more problems down the road.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well firstly... as much as this sucks to hear he can't love you that much if he doesn't want a relationship with you. That's the exact opposite of what you do when you love someone. What probably happened is he simply lost his feelings along the way and realized it's not meant to be. I'm sorry that it had to happen but just know that it will take a few wrong guys to find the right one for you. Also never ever compromise your feelings. Switching from wanting a relationship with someone to then crawling back and saying you don't want it anymore in order to keep this person is bad really bad. It can come off as looking like you are a bit desperate and not willing to stand your ground which can scare guys away. Work on your self esteem and never compromise. If you want someone, don't settle for less. You kinda deserve someone who wants you for real and who is interested in being with you and only you, don't you think?

• Thank you i needed to hear this