Should I send her an apology text after I've dumped her?

I just broke up with my now ex girlfriend. She's a wonderful girl, but I'm just not feeling it. Out of sincerely I've broken up with her in person, but the picture of her shedding in tears still playing in my mind. I really wish her to be happy. Should I send her a text to tell her that I'm really sorry, and hope that she get well soon?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• If you keep texting her, she's never going to get over you. And you telling her that your sorry and you feel really bad is going to make her think there's still a chance between you two. I think its best if you just give her some space now.