Help/Advice needed, I want my ex back?

This is going to sound a little cliche but I'm also a little insecure and don't have many close friends for advice. I will try to keep this as brief as possible.

I was in a relationship with a guy for six months, previous to this we were very good friends. We broke up because we lived about an hour and half away from each other, and we sort of distanced ourselves because we couldn't see each other as much as we wanted to and I was soon going to go to college. During our relationship he was in college in Pennsylvania and I had always planned to go to College in New York or Massachusetts. As it turned out I only got a scholarship for a college in Pennsylvania the exact same college he went to (I found this out after we broke up). After we broke up we didn't have any contact with each other for sixth months. Then out of the blue he asks me on facebook, where I was planning to go to college. I told him that I was going to the same college he was and he wished me luck (brief conversation). After a couple of weeks he mentioned that we should go hang out/get coffee some time. He hasn't spoked to me since. Penn State is a big college and I haven't come across him there at all. I really really want to meet up with him, but I don't know how to start a FB conversation with him and whether he still likes me... what should I say?

I still really like him. I know questions like this come up a lot but any help/advice would be much appreciated.

20

Most Helpful Girl

• If he was open to hanging out and even suggested it then it's a really good sign! You should definitely just send him a message and say something like "Hey, I'd like for us to get back on that hang out session that you mentioned. When do you have time :) " .

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE