Should I talk to my ex gf on her birthday?

It's been a month without talking to each other. Should I but her a small gift and maybe catch up or? Our break up was because we fought and she left.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds to me like this was just a lover's quarrel and you both just took a break from one another. And now that her special day is coming around, you are thinking of her, wanting to do something Nice for her By buying Her------A small gift to maybe catch up?
    I find this a lovely gesture. And with giving it to her, she may Think that you have a motive in mind to maybe rekindle the fires again and become two birds of a feather. Perhaps this is what you have in mind and maybe too this would even be a bigger surprise as to give someone whom you may want to share a nest with again.
    However, if this is not what you have under your wing, then a gift of giving to someone whom you still care about and just want to 'Catch up' with, is still considered a heart of gold.
    Good luck. xx

• What would you recommend that can spark up the flame?

• I am not sure what you are prepared to spend, but perhaps a lovely piece of jewelry, some kind of nice heart... xx

Most Helpful Guy

• It's time to turn the page brother. Don't talk to her, don't buy her a gift, move on.