Please help me I really need help to win my ex back?

My ex bf broke up with me due to trust issues him and I still see each other and he's recently started opening up about how i hurt him in the past and before he wld just shut down get angry and not want to talk about it. Yesterday he gave me a big hug as if he missed me and I'm slowly winning him back. I even asked him if he wld spend the holidays with me and before he wld say dnt even ask if we rnt together but this time he said will see... than i asked last time if he wld come over to my house and he said ok. he's told me before not to force it so I've backed off a bit and it seems to be working because he seems to put more effort as far as calling me and showing me a little bit of his emotions. However, if you felt you truly cared about a girl but she hurt you and lost her trust but still around.. how wld a person react if they still truly really cared? Like if he didn't really care would he get jealous? What? What are the examples to show me he still is thinking about us?

He gets jealous if he sees me talking to another guy that he feels might be better looking.. and we make it known we are both not talking to anybody else

22

Most Helpful Guy

• you're allowed too talk to other peeps O_o
    were you flirting with them or something?
    if not... he needs to sort himself out

• He saw it as if I was.. like one day a guy msgd me "hey beautiful and I just msgd ":)" to my ex he saw it as if I might enjoy the attn and felt I disrespected him by everytime he wld look through my phone he wld see the same guys msging me.. i have guy friends who liked me and they wld message me but I knew I didn't care for them because i had a bf the fault i had was telling them that if my bf ever saw my phone he might feel disrespected. I've learned my lesson but I swear I never cheated on him.. but according to my ex he says I did and if I cnt admit it till this day than I'm wrong and a coward for not admitting it

• You need to put your guy friends in their place. You need to have boundaries. I did that with my guy friends who liked me and if they didn't stop flirting (which is what they're doing when they say hi beautiful) I'd delete them or tell them I wouldn't talk to them if they didn't respect my relationship. It worked. Trust is hard to give when you've been hurt. Put yourself of in his shoes. Men would rather be unloved than disrespected. They may not know it, but it's true. Respect is their main priority. Disrespect them and there's no coming back from that. Quit talking to your guy friends for a while and concentrate on your relationship. Ask yourself who's more important. If your friends are, then it's time to say goodbye to your man. He's insecure right now because he feels like he's not #1 in your mind. It has nothing to do with immaturity and everything to do with being human.

• I totally understand exactly what your saying because it sounds like that's what he was trying to tell me but wld shut down and just tell me I hurt him, I liked the attn and I disrespected him by not telling them i had a bf. I understand now that I failed at not telling those guys I had a bf i just knew I wasn't interested in them so to me it wasn't necessary because on my end i had not interest. However, I now admit I messed up in not making my bf feel he was my #1.. i have asked myself what's imp and I love him very much.. it sucks because right now it seems we do everything a relationship does we just dnt have the title officially and I'm ok with it right now because i think he wants me to gain his trust without feeling a possibility of heartbreak again. . the fact it's been 4mths since we've broken up and haven't fully let go it tells me something must still be there on his end if not why waste his time on me, why hug me, why kiss me, why get jealous, why txt, etc