My ex is dating someone... exactly like me?

So, my ex and I have worked things out and agreed to stay friends -- so I asked him about his new Gf... which he started dating like a week after we broke up. He's telling me about her, and between that and some sneaky personal investigation via Facebook -- I feel like I'm reading my own profile. Me and this girl have SO much in common -- he even casually mentioned the anxiety disorder she has... which I also have too. So, guys and girls, when you broke up and then got with someone new did you date someone EXACTLY, (or similar) to your ex? Or did you find someone totally different?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Your first and only mistake, was to STILL keep in touch with him even after he broke up with you. An 'ex' is an 'ex' for a reason. There's no point in keeping in touch with exes.

As for your question... I haven't dated in over 4 years now, and I have only been in two relationships. And they were both radically different women.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends whether is i didn't want to end it or the other. If i still like him i will find one with same character. but all my ex are different. It's cool you able to still be friends because i never able to :/ some exs just refuse to keep in touch. I think he still like you that's why he find one that have same character :)