Can a man be confused that he was ever in love?

Have you ever been confused you ever been
In Love? How and why?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, actually. Because love can be an involuntary emotion it is easily mixed up with things like infatuation, dependency, and even things like alleviated loneliness.

What Guys Said 4

• He could delude himself into thinking he's in love, that's for sure.

• Never. Once I had the epiphany of "I'm in love with this girl" it was in my head with no confusion whatsoever. If you don't know if you're in love, you probably aren't. The first time was the only time I'm wasn't immediately aware of what the emotions were because I hadn't experienced them before.

• No, I'm pretty sure we know when we are in love, in real love, not real lust.

• R u sure? Lol explain?

• As guys, we have rules, things we can do and things we won't do and how far we can be pushed. we don't feel love like girls do, we express it more. A guy who is in love with a girl will break the boundaries of those rules for her rather than just move on like they would do for anyone else. ( i feel like i can explain this in a better, shorter way)

• Have you ever seen a dog confused when he sniffs a humans butt? yeah just like that!!!

What Girls Said 2

• RAOFL... Please, show me a man who has NEVER, EVER BEEN CONFUSED. :)

• Sometimes people can early on in a relationship