Can a man be confused that he was ever in love?

Have you ever been confused you ever been
In Love? How and why?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm pretty sure we know when we are in love, in real love, not real lust.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • R u sure? Lol explain?

• As guys, we have rules, things we can do and things we won't do and how far we can be pushed. we don't feel love like girls do, we express it more. A guy who is in love with a girl will break the boundaries of those rules for her rather than just move on like they would do for anyone else. ( i feel like i can explain this in a better, shorter way)

Most Helpful Girl

• RAOFL... Please, show me a man who has NEVER, EVER BEEN CONFUSED. :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE