Having a hard time getting over previous love interest?

I'm calling her love interest cause we didn't actually date in the sense but I was really into her and had feelings for her. it sort of ended a couple months back and I haven't really dated anyone since. I haven't really got over her and still think about her a lot , she was really something special and not someone I'd meet everyday , a lot of the girls I'd meet in an average day wouldn't even be on the same level as her but its not just looks I had a lot of feelings for her and I haven't really got over her since she left. I'm not sure how to get over her or if I'm ready to date someone else

41

Most Helpful Girl

• well the first thing to do is to figure out WHY things ended... did u end them, did she? what really happened? what didn't work? did any of u even ask the other out? u need to look into details to make sense of it all, otherwise u won't move on quick. once u assess the damage, then u can make pros/cons from there and move on.

and if u still can't figure it out then ur next step is to talk to her and get some closure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • it was one of those summer things , we sort of randomly meet and she also worked at this restaurant I went to often. I never really officially asked her out , I think she knew I liked her and was trying to be nice and not hurt my feelings as she never really ended things or said she didn't like me. she also doesn't live here , is just here for summer , family has a cottage and she works here then she went back home I think or moved to city she previously went to college at

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta make sure you don't hold all the women you meet to somebody else's standards.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE