I broke up with him and now I want him back?

I thought he was cheating and he wasn't I really miss him and now I want him back we been together for 1 year and dating for 8 months.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you made a mistake, tell him the truth. Also try to give him a reason to go back to you. If he misses you too, then you should be back together in no time. Just try to trust him a little more.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Hate to say it, but if you're own fault and there's nothing that anyone here can do. Personally I hope he doesn't take you back because for you to think he was cheating and he wasn't shows you don't trust him nor had any proof that he was cheating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what made you think he was cheating on you? Why didn't you trust him when he said he wasnt?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hmm in this situation you can try talking to him but by not trusting in him, he would have lost trust in you. Guys hate it when a girl accuses them of cheating, especially when they didn't. You might have burnes the bridge but you can only try to apologize and maybe try to explain why you thought he was cheating and if... maybe.. you overreacted.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes