Got into a fight. If he doesn't respond, does that mean it's over?

I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months. We just got into our first real fight last night and we've been still fighting until today. I admitted that I did something wrong and apologized, but he's refusing to admit any fault on his part. He's blaming everything on me.
We've been going back and forth since yesterday and I told him that I don't want to argue about it anymore. I said that I like him and I just want to drop it and move on from this and I asked him if he wanted to end this now or forget what happened and move on. We tried talking over the phone but we were still arguing about it. It was really upsetting me so I told him that I didn't want to talk about it anymore I just want to know if we're still going to date or if we're breaking up. It's been three hours he hasn't responded. Should I just assume it's over?

02

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Stop talking for a few days and hit him up when everyone has relaxed.