My ex needs let down nice?

weve been broke up for like 6 months or sumthing and in the last 2 weeks I've kissed like 3 people from school and she is starting to think there's some compition or some anger. she's trying to get like with my group of people and she's very awkward around me how can i basically tell her to wise up

11

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, sit her down and just tell her. Tell her how awkward it is for you, and how you two are no longer together. Don't say anything about her acting like a fool, or how ridiculous she is making herself out to be. Be honest with her, but don't be cruel about it. Just tell her that she is making this very uncomfortable for the both of you and your friends, and calmly ask her to leave you alone. If she doesn't, then you got a crazy girl...
    Anyways, good luck! :)

What Guys Said 1

• The best you can do is to be a matchmaker: push her softly towards a guy who'll be good for her. It can work.