My girlfriend wants to break up with me how to change her mind?

I did something wrong (no cheating just kissed another girl) and she fond out about that now she wants to break up with me and doesn't let me to explain and doesn't want to fix this problem.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her time to take her Break from you, sweetie... what you Did was in essence 'Cheating' by you just putting your lips on another girl, it doesn't have to the smaller head...
    Give her sometime to do her own Missing the Kissing. And if she decides to find it in her heart to take you back, then you will have to Earn her trust again, Not expect it.
    Let this be a little lesson in love that Crime doesn't pay... you have to start using your Big head in the future.
    Good luck. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you I learned my lesson and would not do that again and she has all the time she needs.

• You sound very wise... you have just done my heart proud.. give her some time... I think your honesty may pay off.:)) xx

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• most people consider cheating to be fooling your partner into thinking that you are emotionally and sexually commited to only her/him. Sexually does not nessesarily mean intercourse. It can mean you are doing things that may lead to sex, such as kissing, fondling/fingering, oral sex and even flirting because wanting to do thoes things with others means you really are not commited to one person.

If you make a commitment to stick with one person emotionally and sexually and then you end up not sticking with one person, then that means you broke your commitment.

If you do not feel like you are commited to only one person, then you really shouldn't lie to yourself and tell yourself that you are because you will cause stress for yourself and you will also end up hurting your partner when she finds out. Thats kind of like a gay person trying to tell themselves they are not gay when they really are. Why beat yourself up and cause yourself stress trying to hide your gayness when you can just come out and be free and do all the gay stuff you want? Why stress yourself out trying to control your urges for other women and keeping it a secret from your partner when you can just come out and admit that you want multiple women and then can freely go get them as you want and be happy? (a video recently went up on YouTube with some guy in church trying to tell everyone "im not gay no more" when clearly he is struggling, you should look it up)

I really belive that not everyone is cut out for monogamy. Its a genetic thing. Some people are just meant to be with multiple people otherwise people wouldn't have the urges to do it. I personally prefer monogamy and am capable of loving and having sex with only one person.

I think its a good thing that she broke up with you. Now you can freely do whatever it is you want to do and you dont have to worry about what one person thinks of your urges. Also she can now go look for a guy who like her can be monogamous. its a win win

0|1
    0|0
  • If said kiss was accidental (girl forcefully shoved her tongue in your mouth or something), you would have told your girlfriend straight away.
    But instead you kept it under wraps and your girlfriend found out from somewhere else.

This says to me that you KNEW what you did was wrong, since you felt like hiding the incident.

Guilty as charged. I'd dump your ass too.

2|0
    0|0
    • I knew that was wrong and because of that I didn't continue but this other girl told my girlfriend about what happened.

• You didn't CONTINUE? How noble.

Maybe you shouldn't have sucked face in the first place. Crazy idea, this whole being loyal thing.

• I feel like a loser now. Wish I was not that much stupid to stop her and still loyal to my girlfriend.

• LMAO at you thinking kissing isn't cheating. You deserve to be left. I'd leave you too if I were her.

2|0
    0|0
    • That was just a kiss and I didn't continue but that other girl told my girlfriend about what happened!!

• A kiss is cheating. 'Nuff said. Mistake or not. If I were your girlfriend I wouldn't even hear you out. The mere fact that SHE had to tell your girlfriend tells me you cannot be trusted. I would never trust you again if I were her. Better just give it up and let her move on to a guy who won't cheat.

• Move on and tell her you are sorry that you hurt her and you don't deserve her. The next girl you date please do not cheat. It is a very damaging thing to do to a person. The trust that is broken is hard to repair and give away again. Work on yourself before you get into another relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't cheat at all that was just a kiss.

• Leave her some space for a few days, then come back, she'll have clearer thoughts then. But don't expect her to change her mind straight away!

0|1
    1|0
    • Thank you. Do you think she will change her mind?

• Only she knows, if she loves you, she might come back

• Quite some people think kissing is cheating, I think so too. You can try to explain it to her, but if your explanation doesn't suffice, I guess it's over. Piece of advice: think about that before you kiss other girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • The other girl was guilty she was her friend but wanted to cheat on her with me.

• You're guilty too, you could've said no.

• I'm gonna let Kanye West take this one.

media1.giphy.com/media/D8KuQIOyOPEHK/200.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • kissing IS cheating, just because you dont think it is doesn't mean your girlfriend and most people would agree with you.

0|0
    0|0
    • It all was that other girl's plan. I want to fix my relationship now.

• you can't blame that other girl, you have control over your own body and you have the ability to say no or push her away but you didnt. you agreed to kiss her and therefore you cheated on your gf and she rightly dumped you

• I wonder why you kissed another girl. I think the best thing is try to explain to her. Kiss another girl. I wouldn't call that guy is my bf.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is her friend or better say she was her friend. It was all her plan we just made out and I didn't continue and then she told my girlfriend about what happened.

• I would recommend you to show your gf that you are extremely guilty about that you had done something wrong but it makes you realized that you are definitely love your gf only. To prove that tell another girl that she had tried it doesn't work. coz you love your gf. Tell her in front of your gf. I hope it help.

• Put your self on her shoes, she is mad and probably disappointed. So give her sometime. Every woman always want to know about her opponent, so she will ask , that will be your chance to talk.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes