My girlfriend wants to break up with me how to change her mind?

I did something wrong (no cheating just kissed another girl) and she fond out about that now she wants to break up with me and doesn't let me to explain and doesn't want to fix this problem.

111

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her time to take her Break from you, sweetie... what you Did was in essence 'Cheating' by you just putting your lips on another girl, it doesn't have to the smaller head...
    Give her sometime to do her own Missing the Kissing. And if she decides to find it in her heart to take you back, then you will have to Earn her trust again, Not expect it.
    Let this be a little lesson in love that Crime doesn't pay... you have to start using your Big head in the future.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you I learned my lesson and would not do that again and she has all the time she needs.

• You sound very wise... you have just done my heart proud.. give her some time... I think your honesty may pay off.:)) xx

Most Helpful Guy