Can I get him back even though he's seeing someone else?

I really like (d) this guy. I've dated other guys since him and no one seems to be better. Things just fizzled out between this first guy and I. He's apparently dating someone else, but I still have feelings for him. Is there any way I can get this guy back or is it not even worth trying?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You can tell him and just see what he says.

• It might be pretty humiliating... but maybe it'd be worth it?

• I'm adequate I guess. I am glad you stopped yourself. That's a big step and I hope you stick to it.

• Haha yeah. I realized he wasn't my type and things don't work for a reason.