Can I get him back even though he's seeing someone else?

I really like (d) this guy. I've dated other guys since him and no one seems to be better. Things just fizzled out between this first guy and I. He's apparently dating someone else, but I still have feelings for him. Is there any way I can get this guy back or is it not even worth trying?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can tell him and just see what he says.

0|0
    0|0
    • It might be pretty humiliating... but maybe it'd be worth it?

• Show All
    • I'm adequate I guess. I am glad you stopped yourself. That's a big step and I hope you stick to it.

• Haha yeah. I realized he wasn't my type and things don't work for a reason.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You just have to put yourself out there ad let hi know. If you don't you'll never now what could have happened. Ultimately the choice is his but maybe he likes you too and you didn't make that clear enough before or something. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there but remember that if you do that then you're giving him the power.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same thing with me here. Got to tell you that. I liked this girl couple of months ago. But both of us weren't ready and so we decided to create a space between us for some time. I ask'd her to go out on a date with me and, she accepted. But, lets not talk about me here. Here's the deal. We're all about getting attracted. If you can get our attention by your looks, behavior, or anything in between, you have green light. Proceed from there. Show him that you care about his feelings. But keep in mind, you're destroying someone's reletionship, someone else may destroy yours.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, I don't know if my attempt would work, but it might make me feel better lol

• Well if he likes the other girl, it's too late

1|0
    0|0
    • true... :/ maybe. Is it worth it to try to throw myself out there?

• Show All
    • If your motivation is not a selfish one, but just for "freedom", then do it.

• Yeah, I highly highly doubt he's going to end it w/ some girl to go back to me. He must really like her though :/

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes