How do I get back at my friend?

My friend stole my first BF from me a year ago. That is she was having sex with him behind my back for 2 months. It's been 8 months since and it angers me when i see them together.

Any ideas?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a ridiculously immature question.

Try to act like an adult and solve your problems with communication and understanding.

• So what should I do?

• End your friendship with both of them. Move on. Throw yourself into education, work on becoming a more well-rounded person who uses her brain for good. You should only consider dating again after you learn how to control your emotions and apply yourself toward something that betters the world. Something you can develop a passion for.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont listen to Amagi82 u get him drunk and fuck him see how she feels and think ur a whore by doing so cuz u had him first kinda lead him on and then u get the picture good luck