What is your status with your exs? I'm just curious because I still love my ex bf but he broke up with me.. help me see there's more?

So my ex broke up with me because he felt I didn't care as much for him. However him and I have a weird whatever you want to call it we do everything just do not have a title yet. So I'm curious what is the status of your exs? Are you still friends if so how? Do you not talk to them what? I just want to see if our status is diffrent because we still want to be with each other. . at least I know I do

66

Most Helpful Guy

• He broke up with you but you are still "doing stuff"? you are setting yourself up for some spectacular hurt in the future. the only reason I would break with my gf and still be doing stuff with her but leaving titles out is so when i find someone else, i can leave because i didn't have a label/title to hold me to her anyway. If i wanted to get back, i'd suggest titles to establish where the relationship stands. You are being strung along, badly. Im friends with a few of my ex's but we keep things light and not bring up anything sexual from the past nor do we have sex. most of them, i haven't heard from in years though.
    You said "because WE still want to be with each other" did he say it? did he show it? or is this just what you are hoping?
    if he said it, then start reading this opinion again, if u think he showed it? then ask yourself, why don't you have titles?

• 1st off Thank you for your time: he felt I cheated on him and is still hurt by it so apart of me excuses him not being officially back with me because to me it's his way of trying to regain my trust without being of official until he feels he can re-install my trust. I've asked myself is it just me trying to see what I want to? But.. I've tried to not be the 1st to call/txt him n he started doing it on his own, I've told him b4 just tell me I dnt care it be easier on me and he tells me "I cnt because obviously I still do" he gets jealous when i talk to other guys, we both have told each other we aren't going to be with anybody else right now, I've told him at 1 point if he doesn't want to be with me ima distance myself and he tells me not to. He told me recently, he wants us to grow a better "friendship"(which obviously that isn't really friends) and maybe in the future we can be together again. Everybody who sees us says they can tell he still has feelings for me too.

• i had to simplify. i had started already with the "double play" tho. and after i got solid info, i realized the game he was playing...(I've only used the double play 5 times) so the counter was pretty simple.

What Guys Said 5

• from my point of view I've never had a rough break up. occasionally we may contact each other.
    one may have drunk messaged me before although she could have just been in a good mood.

• I guess I'm a "black sheep". I'm in good terms with all the people I've dated. We've split as friends and stayed as such.

• See that's a great thing... that you can still be friends with them. Mine is my ex and a friend but we both aren't normal friends so the fact that you are truly friends and all is well shows me you are very wise

• Ah thank you.:)

• She left me for another guy. She never talks to me. She avoids me like a plague.

• Awww...I'm sorry you had to go through that. . the fact she left you for somebody else shows me she doesn't deserve you.. so hope you find someone waaaay better

• maybe we'll see =)

• You will :)

• 0 status, want nowt to do with em

• I see.. so why do you feel you cnt be friends with them?

• I think i answered a question or 2 from you the other day o_O sounds familiar

well, my advice... give him space.
      if i were him, id want a little alone time to just work things over in my head, as long as ya said you ain't done nowt wrong and ya care about him... just him who needs to decide what he wants to do

so give him a little space,
      just keep yaself busy with things :3
      then see how ya stand in a few days

• Your right. . guess he needs to clear his mind more

• There is no status. I shut all of them out completely.

• It's because neither one if you'll no longer like each other. .. see me and him have never left each other even after the breakup.. it's so weird

• Well I'm the type of guy who only gives one chance and after that one there's no second and you pretty much become dead to me.

• I wish I cld be like that.. i just get really attached.. i give them my all most the time but this guy gave me his all and I was so hurt from my past ones that I brought the baggage with me and now that he isn't fully mine it's hard to show him I'm not the same person. . i now know I want to be with him very much.. id marry him if he asked

What Girls Said 6

• My ex and I go to the same high school together but my status with him is no long together. I just act like he doesn't exist, plus he treated me badly, cheated on me and so much more. Once I break up with someone or they break up with me I don't stay in contact I remove them from my life. I don't want anything to do with mine, he doesn't deserve my life, my respect, my anything. I cut off all contact with mine its been 8 months since he broke up with me and 8 months since we last spoke. He says the relationship was to "hard" when he clearly did nothing, or put any effort into it whatsoever.

• Aww sorry to hear it didn't work out but you seem like a great girl and very mature for your age qualities a good guy will respect. You deserve it. Yeah my guy feels I cheated on him which I never did he just assumes because guys can be flirty n he took things the wrong way.. so that's why I was curious with why exs still talk or dnt talk to each other

• Its so okay its not your fault, I don't talk to mine even though he and I go to the same high school together I act like he doesn't exist and it works like a charm. Last Friday , I was giving cake to a friend of mine that my ex sits with at there table. So I gave it to her, saw my ex at the table and we made eye contact he said oh hi Anaya. I said hi back, he said its your bday I said no last Thursday was my bday, he said well happy bday and gave me a hug. We had a conversation kind of sort of, I should've said get off of me but I didn't want to be rude. It was the first time he and I had ever talked in 8 months. I don't want anything to do with him, and I don't want to be anywhere near him. I can't be friends with an ex, its weird it doesn't solve anything in my book.

• Some people can be friends with ex, but when my ex and I first met in middle school we never got to know each other as just "friends" we kind of just jumped without asking why. I think if I had gotten to know him a little better then maybe it would've worked out. But he flirts with other girls at school, stares at girls through the window, he doesn't know what he wants in a women and I can't tell him that. My ex is immature and no I would never be friend with him especially after the way he treated me. I don't understand why guys cheat if you are unhappy then just leave. I don't talk to mine period I act like I don't even see him. I deserve someone better, not him. A lot of people tell I'm mature for my age. I would just like a relationship that is real and serious and committed of course. I don't ask for a lot, I just ask that he tries and puts effort into it. My ex couldn't even do that but he could hang with his friends.

• I admitted to my ex months ago that I still loved him & didn't wanna talk or hangout anymore, we didn't talk for months till he decided to add me on fb & start talking to me again but for me its awkward because I still love him & I don't know how he feels, its all just "how are you? Oh I'm good " & him liking my pics :/ bleh.

• I stopped talking to an ex. I didn't want to hurt his feelz so I just cut contact.

• Wow I see.. at least you tried to save him from feeling worse

• I'm best friends with my only ex.

• Really? How is that? Does he flirt with you?

• That's sad.

• Yeah it hurts I hope one day he can just forget it all and give me a new chance because I know things wldnt be the same

• All depends on how it ended.
    I'm friends with all my exs besides two.
    One of the two I'm not friends with because of his girlfriend, and the other It just ended badly.

• So the ones you are friends with how is that? Do they still flirt with you on occasion? Like can you'll really "just be friends)

• I mean, one still calls me beautiful, and compliments me, but never in a making a move type way.
      & one does it very very very occasionally.
      The rest are literally in adjust friends scenerio

• I talk to only one of my exes. He was a really good guy and I was terrible to him

• Awww... i feel ya.. mine was perfect and I messed up and I can see why he's so hurt.. as for you since you still talk to him is it because you feel you still miss him or he might still want to be with you?

• I don't have those type of feelings for him because I'm in a relationship. But I've never had anyone care for me the way he does even though I was completely horrible to him. We were together 6 years ago and to this day he would take a bullet for me if I needed him to, etc. He has a good heart and that's very hard to discard

• Awww...he really does sound like a great guy.. are you sure you wldnt want to reconsider what if you realize down the road you messed up and he finally moved on