I'm going talk to my ex... What do you think of these words? PLEASE PLEASE HELP THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE?

Hey I want to tell you that I accept the wrong that I did in our relationship, I accept the fact that I did wrong and that I know I do have and will make mistakes through out my life, just like everyone else, no one is perfect. But I assure you will do the best to change to have a better healthy relationship and happier lives, daisy I want u to understand u are a big part of my life, it has not been easy for me to wake up and goto sleep with out hearing ur voice, or knowing how your day is going, daisy let's work this out and have a healthy fun relationship. I am sorry.

She broke up a couple of weeks ago because I was staring to be mean. I am going change. Should I wait longer? PLEASE HELP.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds desperate.

Why were you being mean? Work on that first.

• My friend recommend me those words and I knew it sounded desperate. I need more opinions and I will work on it