Divorcés:what advice would your divorced self give to your past married self about marriage?

Confusing? What have you learned that you wish you knew before marrying or divorcing? I'm currently on my way to a divorce and in the future I have vowed to work harder to make love last. Make him fall in love with me everyday and break out of day to day routines.

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it! Women team up with lawyers and the courts to take advantage of men and ruin their lives. Not worth it.

• That's true. People are pretty cruel. In my case it's him. He wants me to pay spousal support (he barely works... by choice) half of the sale of the house (which is in my name, purchased before marriage, I pay entirely for, but he feels he's entitled since his dad cosigned) and he wants child support even if he tells my kids everyday he's tired of them. Yup, I lucked out!

• I'm rooting for that honestly.

• Yeah, every guy in your situation does too.