I got revenge on my former friend, but why are they still together?

My friend was going behind my back with my BF for 2 months about half a year ago. After i discovered they are still together i have i have told my my friend to meet with him and have sex with him.

I created a fake account and we chatted, then i told him if we can meet at my friends house. My friend went to meet with him and gave him a Blowjob. I told all of this to my former friend on FB, and it seems they are still together.

Now i am wondering if she believes me or not. Should i have filmed it?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE the way you write; this friend is your "former friend" she crossed you so that was that. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. "it seems they are still together", this is baffling how could my fiendish plan fail? lol

What Guys Said 6

• this is why revenge is most often a waste of time. you made this move as a way to get at them and instead you are stuck wondering and dwelling about something that you should just move on from.

who cares if they're together. if they are together and deal with the infidelity and bla bla then they deserve each other. the real sign that you are above it and don't care is to just move on with your life

• If i move on, i am letting them be happy, that also means i let them mess with me. I am not that kind of person.

• no you are letting them mess with you by dwelling on it. and why should you care whether they are happy or not? why don't you focus on your happiness which in the long run isn't going to be sitting around pining over ways to hurt other people... or at least it shouldn't

• That or they simply see you as a disgruntled bitch trying to drive them appart.

• Probably the latter.

• I think they are happy that i am not trying to mess up their relationship. Neither i think they think about me. It would be shame to let them off from their punishment.

• What do YOU achieve by doing it? You get revenge, maybe even make them break up.
      Then what? What have you REALLY gained on it?

• damn sis? are they that important to you? why do you care if there still back together?

by taking revenge like that you are only making a fool of yourself and do you know acts like these can backfire on you? like really bad?

so please grow up and move on with your life. let karma do the work for you

• Karma my ass. Nothing can backfire at me, your opinion carries no relevance.

• lmao! so you really do want to show them how much they mean to you.

nothing can backfire on you? lol, i hope you dont eat those words

• Well I like your tactics but it's a waste of time. The best way for you to mess with them is to move along, take care of your self and find a better guy. They will come to regret what they did at their own phase. You do not need to get involved

• 0|0
  • This sounds like a soap opera.

What Girls Said 6

• We warned you this wouldn't work. They have been together for a year. If I recall correctly there is an unborn child involved. Their relationship was stronger than this pettiness.

Assuming you are the one from a few days ago, that is. If not, wow there is a lot of similar stories going on right now.

• Why are you so consumed in their life and relationship... You should let it go.

• No, i will find a way to get back at them.

• I think i missed a chunk of the story here but its not important for me to know now.

You need to move on with your life. What is done is done.

• You made a friend of yours suck dick for revenge? You're fucking twisted.

• Says who? she did it from her own will honey. The only person here who is twisted is you.

• Thanks for the compliment :)

Both of them deserve to get hurt. Do you read my responses? they messed with me and I have a lot of time to sabotage their lives for it.

Now, simmer down and go back to your shed darling, cause that's where you belong. :)

• Hahaha... Whatever. You're a fucking child. Have fun with your pathetic campaign.

• the best revenge is to move on and live happily, let karma do the job and not you

• Karma is not real.

• things doesn't always go according to what we want but doesn't mean it won't happen. i think u shld stop whatever act u r doing... keep the cycle positive

• No, i won't wait 3-4 years for Karma to kick in. That's just letting them have fun.

• I'm surprised your still wasting your time. Move on, you could die tomorrow and this would be your legacy. Sadness.

• Die tomorrow? worst deterrent ever.

• I haven't done anything yet. I just got my friend to do the deed for me.

• Why are you trying so hard to prove my point for me? I thought you didn't want to look bad.