My ex has blocked me many times n unblocked me. n we had this latest break up. but this time he won't unblock me.. m so terrified if he moved on.

we broke up 1 month ago.. cause he used to ignore me n then we broke up.. then he called me saying he was sorry but then he won't talk to me... n after tht i told him not to call me... i was so annoyed tht i tried to commit sucide.. when he came to know that, he blocked me on whatsapp n fb.. n i m not sure what to do...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• One there are many worthy guys and you committing suicide for a douche is silly.

Two why are you worried if he will move on? After a break up always remind ypurself the bad... this will help u see what you saw when you 2 were together.

MOVE ON with a good guy

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You need to get a new boyfriend, this guy is an asshole and clearly doesn't deserves you

1|0
    0|0
    • ya but everytime i start with tht... he is behind me spreading rumors

• Let him, the people who care about you will not believe his lies and people who dont care for you will always have a reason to say bad things about you... You can't fight the world nor can you shut everyone up but what you can do is be yourself and stop caring

What Girls Said 2

• Please get help.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's time to move on. Clearly you 2 aren't meant to be

1|0
    0|0
    • i know.. but it killls me tht he dared to block me after saying he wanted a patch up

Recommended myTakes