My ex has blocked me many times n unblocked me. n we had this latest break up. but this time he won't unblock me.. m so terrified if he moved on.

we broke up 1 month ago.. cause he used to ignore me n then we broke up.. then he called me saying he was sorry but then he won't talk to me... n after tht i told him not to call me... i was so annoyed tht i tried to commit sucide.. when he came to know that, he blocked me on whatsapp n fb.. n i m not sure what to do...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• One there are many worthy guys and you committing suicide for a douche is silly.

Two why are you worried if he will move on? After a break up always remind ypurself the bad... this will help u see what you saw when you 2 were together.

MOVE ON with a good guy