So confused after break up?

Hi All.

My G/F recently broke up with me. After a week of a few telephone conversation on why and me trying to get her to change her mind, I left it alone for a week.
Then i get an email out of the blue. Asking how i was and then suggesting maybe meeting up for coffee.
I said yes and then probed to when and where. Then she came back with might not be such a good idea as she wouldn't be able to resist kissing me. Now we are not meeting up. Am so confused as to what to do now.
Help

oh yes she says she doesn't want to get back together and just meet as friends...

32

Most Helpful Girl

• She was jsut lonely and using you because she knows you wouslnt turn down coffee with her

What Girls Said 2

• She's messing with you dude. Put it to her straight tell her "I'm not going to wait around forever. You either want me or you don't"

• i think she is just making fun of u.. just ignore her..

What Guys Said 2

• i would probably keep your distance. it sounds like she is rather unsure of what she wants and how she feels and until she figures that out you may end up being teased in various directions. I may be best for both of you to go no-communication for a while

• She's fucking with you man. I could write a bunch of clever words but there 'aint a better way to say it.

Time to move on!